After some encouragement from Elaine, I'm going to get into the world of blogging. Since most of our family and friends are scattered all over the US, I have a hard time staying in touch with everyone. Not much exciting happens here so I can't guarantee riveting posts but at least you can watch Gavin grow.
Gavin and I are getting ready to fly to Illinois to hang out with the family while Mike is traveling to Norway. I'm excited for Mike that he is going to go back to his family's roots. He is going for work but should have plenty of time for exploring (in the dark). We thought about making this a family trip but December is not the most appealing time for Norway. Oslo will have about 5 hours of daylight with a high of 20 degrees while Mike is there.
I'm looking forward to going back to my roots too. They have Monicals Pizza there (and it's Gluten Free)! It will be great to see the family again too, of course. :-) Gavin has had some serious Aunt Dani withdrawls since she moved out in August.
Yay! I love it!
ReplyDelete